- SPECIES: Cynomolgus monkey
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Thr 27 - Lys 54
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a human IgG1 Fc tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 29.3 kDa. The protein migrates as 42-50 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to Glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 29.3 kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD24,CD24A
- CD24 may have a pivotal role in cell differentiation of different cell types. Signaling could be triggered by the binding of a lectin-like ligand to the CD24 carbohydrates, and transduced by the release of second messengers derived from the GPI-anchor. Modulates B-cell activation responses. Promotes AG-dependent proliferation of B-cells, and prevents their terminal differentiation into antibody-forming cells. In association with SIGLEC10 may be involved in the selective suppression of the immune response to danger-associated molecular patterns (DAMPs) such as HMGB1, HSP70 and HSP90. Plays a role in the control of autoimmunity.
- 1: Suzuki T1, et al. 2001. J Immunol. 166(9):5567-77.
- 2: Chen Z, et al. 2017. Biomed Pharmacother. 90:427-436.
- 3: Eyvazi S, et al. 2018. Curr Cancer Drug Targets. 18(4):328-336.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-181
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805