- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays
- SPECIFICITY: The M1/69 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD24, variably glycosylated GPI-anchored membrane protein.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd24a
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HSA, Cd24, Ly-52, nectadrin, Cd24a
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12484
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The M1/69 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD24, variably glycosylated GPI-anchored membrane protein. CD24 is known as the Heat Stable Antigen (HAS or HsAG) and is found on epithelial cells, thymocytes, monocytes, erythrocytes, granulocytes, dendritic cells and lymphocytes to the exclusion of NK cells. It is useful in delineating the stages of lymphocyte development and is involved in the costimulation of CD4+ T cells by B cells. CD62P (P-Selectin) is the reported ligand of CD24.
- 1: Alterman, L. A., Crispe, I. N., Kinnon, C. (1990). Characterization of the murine heatstable antigen: An hematolymphoid differentiation antigen defined by the J11d, M1/69 and B2A2 antibodies.European journal of immunology,20(7), 1597-1602.
- 2: Crowley, M., Inaba, K., Witmer-Pack, M., Steinman, R. M. (1989). The cell surface of mouse dendritic cells: FACS analyses of dendritic cells from different tissues including thymus.Cellular immunology,118(1), 108-125.
- 3: Wenger, R. H., Rochelle, J. M., Seldin, M. F., Khler, G., Nielsen, P. J. (1993). The heat stable antigen (mouse CD24) gene is differentially regulated but has a housekeeping promoter.Journal of Biological Chemistry,268(31), 23345-23352.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-402
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $450.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.