- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: EM, Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD24 Antibody  for use in flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD24
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd24a
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Heat stable antigen, HSA
- Protein Accession Number: P24807
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12484
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD24, also known as heat stable antigen, is a phosphatidylinositol-linked cell surface glycoprotein that is expressed at all stages of B cell development and on most thymocytes. The absence of expression from mature T cells is closely associated with their maturation from CD4+CD8+CD24+ thymocytes to either CD4+CD8-CD24- or CD4-CD8+CD24- T cells. CD24 is also present on mouse granulocytes, monocytes, Langerhans cells and erythrocytes. Its ligand is P-selectin (CD62P). CD24 may play a role in regulation of B cell proliferation and differentiation, and it has been proposed that heat stable antigen promotes homotypic adhesion between B lymphocytes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-691
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin