- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse thymus or spleen
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD24 Antibody [30-F1] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD24
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2c
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd24a
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Heat stable antigen, HSA
- Protein Accession Number: P24807
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12484
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD24 is expressed in B cells until their terminal differentiation into plasma cells. It has been used widely as a marker to fractionate different B-lineage differentiation stages. CD24 has been found on a variety of other hematopoietic and neural cell types and is now classified as a costimulatory molecule. The CD24 molecule, also known as HSA, is composed mostly of carbohydrate with a protein core of only 31-35 amino acids in the human and 27 amino acids in the mouse. CD24 is now included in the large group of phosphatidylinositol-anchored membrane proteins. Studies with purified CD24 applied to latex beads have demonstrated a self-binding property suggesting that the molecule is capable of promoting homotypic aggregation, binding, and cell adhesion. This is supported by earlier observations of the blockade of B cell lymphoblast aggregation with an anti-CD24 monoclonal antibody. Recent studies of murine CD24 have assigned a role for CD24 as a ligand for P-selectin, a calcium-dependent lectin.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-979
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.