- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: FcepsilonR isolated from B cell lymphoma cell line M12.4.5
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD23 Antibody [2G8] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD23
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Fcer2a
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FcepsilonRII, BLAST-2, low affinity IgE receptor, Ly-42
- Protein Accession Number: P20693
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 14128
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The CD23 antigen is the low affinity IgE Fc receptor, which is a 45-49 kDa protein with 38 and 28 kDa fragments. It is expressed on most mature, conventional B cells (but not on peritoneal CD5+ B cells) and can also be found on the surface of T cells, macrophages and platelets. It is distinct from the high affinity IgE receptors found on basophils and mast cells which mediate allergic reactions. The low affinity receptors are thought to play a role in isotype specific immunoregulation. The regulation of CD23 surface expression appears to be integral with the complex IgE system which involves interactions of cells, cytokines, antibodies and regulatory factors. CD23 has been described as a “membrane bound cytokine," in that the soluble cleavage products of CD23 are themselves able to act as cytokines in vitro.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-687
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $380.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805