- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Lys 48 - Lys 454
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 46.7 kDa. The protein migrates as 60-66 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 46.7 kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LY9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SLAMF3,LY9,Ly-9,hly9,Ly9
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002339.2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4063
- CD229, also known as Ly9 and SLAMF3, is a 120 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein in the SLAM subgroup of the CD2 family. Signaling lymphocyte activation molecule (SLAM) family receptors are critically involved in modulating innate and adaptive immune responses. CD229 is expressed on T and B cells, thymocytes, and more weakly on NK cells. Homophilic binding between CD229 molecules is mediated by the N-terminal Ig-like domain.
- 1: Bhat R., et al. 2006, J Leukoc Biol., 79(3), 417-24.
- 2: de la Fuente MA., et al. 2001, Blood., 97(11), 3513-20.
- 3: Graham DB., et al. 2006, J Immunol., 176(1), 291-300.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-426
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.