- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Cynomolgus Monkey, Human, Rhesus Monkey
- SPECIES: Human
- ORIGINAL SPECIES NAME: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This antibody was prepared by the humanization of LL2 (EPB-2), a murine anti-CD22 IgG2a raised against Raji Burkitt lymphoma cells. Murine sequences comprise 5–10% of the molecule, with the remainder being human framework sequences, which greatly reduces the potential for immunogenicity (Traczewski, 2010).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl, Flow, IP
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1 kappa
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% Proclin 300.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4C for up to 3 months. For longer storage, aliquot and store at -20C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD22
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Leu14, B-cell receptor CD22, B-lymphocyte cell adhesion molecule, BL-CAM, Sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 2, Siglec-2, T-cell surface antigen Leu-14
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 933
- USER NOTE: For research use only.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 24-491
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.