- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Splenic lymphocyte plasma membranes from CBA x C57 F1 mice
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, IHC-P, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD22 Antibody [2D6] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, immunoprecipitation, and activation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD22
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd22
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lyb-8, Leu-14, BL-CAM
- Protein Accession Number: P35329
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12483
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD22, also known as Lyb-8, is a heterodimeric transmembrane glycoprotein and a member of a structurally related group of immunoglobulin (Ig) superfamily domain-containing proteins called the sialoadhesin family. It is detected in the cytoplasm early in B cell development (late pro-B cell stage), appears on the cell surface concomitant with IgD, and is found on most IgM+IgD+ mature B lymphocytes. Expression is lost with terminal differentiation of B cells and is absent on plasma cells. Activation of B cells via cross-linking of surface Ig increases CD22 expression. CD22 associates with the B cell receptor (BCR) complex and mediates intercellular adhesion. Its intracellular domain is phosphorylated after antigen receptor cross-linking and is involved in negative regulation of B cell activation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-676
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin