- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The HB5 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD21, a 145 kDA glycosylated type I integral membrane protein.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: mouse IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CR, C3DR, CD21, CVID7, SLEB9, CR2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1380
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The HB5 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD21, a 145 kDA glycosylated type I integral membrane protein. CD21 is reported to be involved in B cell activation and proliferation. It is expressed on follicular dendritic cells, mature B cells, a subset of T cells, and a subset of epithelial cells. It is the receptor utilized by the Epstein-Barr virus to infect B cells.
- 1: Tedder, T. F., Clement, L. T., Cooper, M. D. (1984). Expression of C3d receptors during human B cell differentiation: immunofluorescence analysis with the HB-5 monoclonal antibody.The Journal of Immunology,133(2), 678-683.
- 2: Fingeroth, J. D., Weis, J. J., Tedder, T. F., Strominger, J. L., Biro, P. A., Fearon, D. T. (1984). Epstein-Barr virus receptor of human B lymphocytes is the C3d receptor CR2.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,81(14), 4510-4514.
- 3: Nemerow, G. R., Wolfert, R. O. B. E. R. T., McNaughton, M. E., Cooper, N. R. (1985). Identification and characterization of the Epstein-Barr virus receptor on human B lymphocytes and its relationship to the C3d complement receptor (CR2).Journal of virology,55(2), 347-351.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-154
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $375.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.