- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Pig
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD21 Antibody [BB6-11C9.6] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD21
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD21, also known as complement receptor 2, is expressed on all mature circulating B lymphocytes but not on T lymphocytes or natural killer cells. Low density CD21 has also been reported on granulocytes and monocytes. The monoclonal antibody BB6-11C9.6 stains the following percentages of surface immunoglobulin (sIg) positive cells in porcine lymphoid tissues - 92-96% in peripheral blood, 74-98% in mesenteric lymph nodes, 97-100% in ileal Peyer’s patches (ILPP), 93-97% in spleen, and 0% in thymus. The antibody does not stain B cells in cord blood or spleen from pig fetuses (105 days gestation).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-161
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.