- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: CD209 (DC-SIGN) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.389~393 ( E-Q-F-L-S ) derived from Human CD209 (DC-SIGN).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total CD209 (DC-SIGN) protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 46 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD209
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CDSIGN, CLEC4L, DC-SIGN, DC-SIGN1, RAF, CDSIGN
- Protein Accession Number: NP_066978.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10863957
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 30835
- Pathogen-recognition receptor expressed on the surface of immature dendritic cells (DCs) and involved in initiation of primary immune response. Thought to mediate the endocytosis of pathogens which are subsequently degraded in lysosomal compartments. The receptor returns to the cell membrane surface and the pathogen-derived antigens are presented to resting T-cells via MHC class II proteins to initiate the adaptive immune response. Probably recognizes in a calcium-dependent manner high mannose N-linked oligosaccharides in a variety of pathogen antigens, including HIV-1 gp120, HIV-2 gp120, SIV gp120, ebolavirus glycoproteins, cytomegalovirus gB, HCV E2, dengue virus gE, Leishmania pifanoi LPG, Lewis-x antigen in Helicobacter pylori LPS, mannose in Klebsiella pneumonae LPS, di-mannose and tri-mannose in Mycobacterium tuberculosis ManLAM and Lewis-x antigen in Schistosoma mansoni SEA. On DCs it is a high affinity receptor for ICAM2 and ICAM3 by binding to mannose-like carbohydrates. May act as a DC rolling receptor that mediates transendothelial migration of DC presursors from blood to tissues by binding endothelial ICAM2. Seems to regulate DC-induced T-cell proliferation by binding to ICAM3 on T-cells in the immunological synapse formed between DC and T-cells.
- 1: Geijtenbeek T. B. H., Kwon D. S., Torensma R., van Vliet S. J., van Duijnhoven G. C. F., Middel J., Cell 100:587-597 (2000) Geijtenbeek T. B. H., Krooshoop D. J., Bleijs D. A., van Vliet S. J., van Duijnhoven G. C. F., Grabovsky Nat. Immunol. 1:353-357 (2000) Engering A., Geijtenbeek T. B. H., van Vliet S. J., van Kooyk Y. J. Immunol. 168:2118-2126 (2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-703
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin