- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ala27-Leu266
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 53.9 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB,150mM NaCl,pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD200R1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cell Surface Glycoprotein CD200 Receptor 1, CD200 Cell Surface Glycoprotein Receptor, Cell Surface Glycoprotein OX2 Receptor 1, CD200R1, CD200R, CRTR2, MOX2R, OX2R
- Protein Accession Number: Q8TD46
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 530384505
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 131450
- Cell surface glycoprotein CD200 Receptor 1 (CD200R1) is the receptor for the CD200 (OX-2) membrane glycoprotein. CD200R1 contains one C2- type Ig-like domain and one V-type Ig-like domain within its extracellular domain and a PTB-signaling motif in cytoplasmic domain. CD200R1 and CD200 associate via their respective N-terminal Ig-like domains. CD200R1 is restricted primarily to mast cells, basophils, macrophages, and dendritic cells. It propagates inhibitory signals despite its lacking a cytoplasmic ITIM (immunoreceptor tyrosinebased inhibitory motif). The receptor-substrate interaction may function as a myeloid downregulatory signal.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-899
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $610.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.