- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Cat, Human
- CONJUGATE: APC-Cy7
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD20 Antibody [B-Ly1] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD20
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MS4A1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Leu-16, B1, Bp35, MS4A1, S7
- Protein Accession Number: P11836
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 931
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD20 is a 33-37 kDa unglycosylated phosphoprotein. Although not a member of the tetraspanin superfamily of cell surface receptors, it crosses the cell membrane four times. It is expressed on all stages of B cell differentiation except plasma cells. The CD20 molecule is involved in regulation of B cell differentiation presumably via its reported function as a Ca++ channel subunit.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-370
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.