- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays
- SPECIFICITY: The AISB12 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse cd20, a 32kDA B-lymphocyte surface molecule.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ms4a1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cd20, Ly-44, Ms4a2, AA960661, Ms4a1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12482
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The AISB12 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse cd20, a 32kDA B-lymphocyte surface molecule. CD20 is expressed by B cells in all stage of development, except for the initial pro-B and final plasma cells. CD20 has no natural ligands and has an important role in enabling B cells to respond optimally to T-independent antigens. The AISB12 antibody binds to the extracellular loop domain of the CD20 molecule.
- 1: Uchida, J., Hamaguchi, Y., Oliver, J. A., Ravetch, J. V., Poe, J. C., Haas, K. M., Tedder, T. F. (2004). The innate mononuclear phagocyte network depletes B lymphocytes through Fc receptordependent mechanisms during anti-CD20 antibody immunotherapy.The Journal of experimental medicine,199(12), 1659-1669.
- 2: Uchida, J., Lee, Y., Hasegawa, M., Liang, Y., Bradney, A., Oliver, J. A., ... Tedder, T. F. (2004). Mouse CD20 expression and function.International immunology,16(1), 119-129.
- 3: Qian, J., Zheng, Y., Zheng, C., Wang, L., Qin, H., Hong, S., ... Yi, Q. (2012). Active vaccination with Dickkopf-1 induces protective and therapeutic antitumor immunity in murine multiple myeloma.Blood,119(1), 161-169.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-010
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $270.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin