- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The RM2-5 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to mouse CD2, a member of the Ig superfamily and type I transmembrane glycoprotein.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, lambda
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ly37, LFA-2, Ly-37, Cd2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12481
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The RM2-5 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to mouse CD2, a member of the Ig superfamily and type I transmembrane glycoprotein. CD2 is expressed on B cells, T cells, NK cells, and thymocytes and its ligand is CD48. It may be involved in immunoregulation, thymocyte maturation, and T-cell activation. The RM2-5 antibody has been reported to block CD2 mediated cell to cell adhesion.
- 1: Yagita, H., Nakamura, T., Karasuyama, H., Okumura, K. (1989). Monoclonal antibodies specific for murine CD2 reveal its presence on B as well as T cells.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,86(2), 645-649.
- 2: Nakamura, T. E. T. S. U. Y. A., Takahashi, K. A. Z. U. H. I. S. A., Fukazawa, T. O. H. R. U., Koyanagi, M. A. K. O. T. O., Yokoyama, A., Kato, H., ... Okumura, K. (1990). Relative contribution of CD2 and LFA-1 to murine T and natural killer cell functions.The Journal of Immunology,145(11), 3628-3634.
- 3: Kato, K., Koyanagi, M., Okada, H., Takanashi, T., Wong, Y. W., Williams, A. F., ... Yagita, H. (1992). CD48 is a counter-receptor for mouse CD2 and is involved in T cell activation.The Journal of experimental medicine,176(5), 1241-1249.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-187
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $270.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin