- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human peripheral lymphocytes were used as the immunogen for this CD1b antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays, IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: Functional testing: order BSA/azide free format
IF: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the CD1b antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD1B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T-cell surface glycoprotein CD1b, CD1b, CD1B
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 910
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This antibody recognizes CD1b, a 44kDa type I glycoprotein associated with beta2-microglobulin. It is expressed on dendritic cells, Langerhans cells, thymocytes, and T acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells. The CD1 multigene family encodes five forms of the CD1 T-cell surface glycoprotein in human, designated CD1A, 1B, 1C, 1D and 1E. CD1, a type 1 membrane protein, has structural similarity to the MHC class I antigen and has been shown to present lipid antigens for recognition by T lymphocytes. Constitutive endocytosis of CD1b molecules and the differential sorting of MHC class II from lysosomes separate peptide- and lipid antigen-presenting molecules during dendritic cell maturation. It is also expressed in interdigitating cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-078
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.