- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 3D12 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD197 (CCR7 or EBI-1), a seven-transmembrane G-protein-coupled.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCR7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BLR2, EBI1, CCR-7, CD197, CDw197, CMKBR7, CC-CKR-7, CCR7
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1236
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 3D12 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD197 (CCR7 or EBI-1), a seven-transmembrane G-protein-coupled. It is the receptor for the secondary lymphoid-tissue chemokine (SLC or 6CKine), CCL19, and CCL21. CD197 is expressed on subsets of B and T cells, and mature dendritic cells. The monoclonal 3D12 antibody recognizes the N-terminus of the receptor.
- 1: Gattei, V., Godeas, C., Degan, M., Rossi, F. M., Aldinucci, D., Pinto, A. (1999). Characterization of antiCD138 monoclonal antibodies as tools for investigating the molecular polymorphism of syndecan1 in human lymphoma cells.British journal of haematology,104(1), 152-162.
- 2: Fitzgerald, M. L., Wang, Z., Park, P. W., Murphy, G., Bernfield, M. (2000). Shedding of syndecan-1 and-4 ectodomains is regulated by multiple signaling pathways and mediated by a TIMP-3sensitive metalloproteinase.The Journal of cell biology,148(4), 811-824.
- 3: Itoua Maga, R., Lemieux, J., Roy, A., Simard, C., Nron, S. (2014). Flow Cytometry Assessment of In Vitro Generated CD138.BioMed research international,2014.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-931
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $390.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805