- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 5E8-G9-B4 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD193, also known as CKR3 and CCR3.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCR3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CKR3, CD193, CMKBR3, CC-CKR-3, CCR3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1232
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 5E8-G9-B4 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD193, also known as CKR3 and CCR3. CD193. CD193 is a G protein-coupled seven transmembrane receptor that binds to eotaxin-1,2,3 and to a lesser degree to MCP-3,4 and RANTES. It is expressed on eosinophils and basophils, mast cells platelets, CD34+ hematopoietic progenitor, and mononuclear phagocytes. CD193 plays a role in asthma and is a co-receptor for HIV-1,2.
- 1: Breviario, F., Caveda, L., Corada, M., Martin-Padura, I., Navarro, P., Golay, J., ... Dejana, E. (1995). Functional properties of human vascular endothelial cadherin (7B4/cadherin-5), an endothelium-specific cadherin. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology,15(8), 1229-1239.
- 2: Rajesh, D., Chinnasamy, N., Mitalipov, S. M., Wolf, D. P., Slukvin, I., Thomson, J. A., Shaaban, A. F. (2007). Differential requirements for hematopoietic commitment between human and rhesus embryonic stem cells.Stem Cells,25(2), 490-499.
- 3: Dejana, E., Bazzoni, G., Lampugnani, M. G. (1999). Vascular endothelial (VE)-cadherin: only an intercellular glue?.Experimental cell research,252(1), 13-19.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-859
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805