- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: NALM-1 and NALM-16 leukemia cell line
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB, WB-NR
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD19 Antibody [SJ25-C1] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, immunoprecipitation, and blocking assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD19
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD19
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B4, B-lymphocyte antigen, Leu-12
- Protein Accession Number: P15391
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 930
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD19 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein and a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. It is expressed at all stages of B cell differentiation except terminally differentiated plasma cells. It is also present on the cell surface of follicular dendritic cells. CD19 associates with CD21, CD81, Leu 13 and/or MHC Class II molecules to form a signal transduction complex on the B cell surface. This signaling complex modulates the activation threshold for the B cell antigen receptor (BCR).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-347
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $235.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.