- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Violet-450
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The HIB19 monoclonal antibody reacts with a human 95 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein known as CD19, which is expressed by B lymphocytes during all the developmental stages, except for the terminally differentiated plasma cells.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD19
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B4, CVID3, CD19
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 930
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The HIB19 monoclonal antibody reacts with a human 95 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein known as CD19, which is expressed by B lymphocytes during all the developmental stages, except for the terminally differentiated plasma cells. CD19 is also expressed on follicular dendritic cells, and seems to ensure the regulation of B lymphocytes proliferation. CD19, CD21, CD81, MHC class II, and Leu13 can bind together and form a complex which associates with the B cell receptor (BCR) on the surface of B lymphocytes and facilitates the signal transduction.BG Violet 450 conjugate is an alternative to the Pacific Blue, eFluor 450, or BD Horizon V450 dyes. It is excited by the violet (405 nm) laser, with a peak emission of 450nm.
- 1: Knapp W(1989) Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 2: Schlossman, S., L. Bloumsell, et al. eds (1995). Leucocyte Typing V: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press. New York
- 3: McMichael, A. J., Beverley, P. C. L., Cobbold, S., Crumpton, M. J., Gilks, W., Gotch, F. M., ... Waldman, H. (1987). Leukocyte typing III.White Cell Differentiation Antigens, 733-786.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-762
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $210.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.