- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PerCP-Cy5.5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The HIB19 monoclonal antibody reacts with a human 95 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein known as CD19, which is expressed by B lymphocytes during all the developmental stages, except for the terminally differentiated plasma cells.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD19
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B4, CVID3, CD19
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 930
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The HIB19 monoclonal antibody reacts with a human 95 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein known as CD19, which is expressed by B lymphocytes during all the developmental stages, except for the terminally differentiated plasma cells. CD19 is also expressed on follicular dendritic cells, and seems to ensure the regulation of B lymphocytes proliferation. CD19, CD21, CD81, MHC class II, and Leu13 can bind together and form a complex which associates with the B cell receptor (BCR) on the surface of B lymphocytes and facilitates the signal transduction.
- 1: Knapp W(1989) Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 2: Schlossman, S., L. Bloumsell, et al. eds (1995). Leucocyte Typing V: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press. New York
- 3: McMichael, A. J., Beverley, P. C. L., Cobbold, S., Crumpton, M. J., Gilks, W., Gotch, F. M., ... Waldman, H. (1987). Leukocyte typing III.White Cell Differentiation Antigens, 733-786.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-766
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $210.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.