- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human CD19 recombinant protein was used as immunogen for this CD19 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the CD19 antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD19
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B-lymphocyte antigen CD19, B-lymphocyte surface antigen B4, Differentiation antigen CD19, T-cell surface antigen Leu-12, CD19, CD19
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 930
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- CD19 is a transmembrane glycoprotein that contains two extracellular immunoglobulin-like domains. CD19 is present in both benign and malignant B-cells and is considered to be the most reliable surface marker of this lineage over a wide range of maturational stages. In normal lymphoid tissue, CD19 is observed in germinal centers, in mantle zone cells, and in scattered cells of the inter-follicular areas. Anti-CD19 exhibits an overall immunoreactivity pattern similar to those of the antibodies against CD20 and CD22. However, in contrast to CD20, expression of CD19 is continuous throughout B-cell development and through terminal differentiation of B-cells into plasma cells. Anti-CD19 positivity is seen in the vast majority of B-cell neoplasms commonly at a lower intensity than normal B-cell counterparts. Plasma cell neoplasms are nearly always negative, as are T-cell neoplasms.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-282
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin