- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse CD19-expressing K562 human erythroleukemia cells
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, ICC, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD19 Antibody [6D5] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, immunoprecipitation, and separation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD19
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd19
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B4, Leu-12
- Protein Accession Number: P25918
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12478
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD19 is a monomeric transmembrane glycoprotein expressed at relatively constant levels throughout B cell development from early pro-B/pre-B cells (i.e. B220+/CD43+/HSA+) through fully differentiated B cell stages. Terminally differentiated plasma cells do not express CD19. In humans, the CD19 molecule on the surface of mature B cells associates with CD21 (CR-2) and CD81 (TAPA-1), and this multimolecular complex synergizes with surface immunoglobulin to provide signal transduction and promote cellular activation. All splenic and peritoneal IgM+ cells of both B-1 and B-2 lineages are CD19+, with B-1 cells expressing higher levels of CD19 than B-2 cells in these sites. Studies with CD19-deficient mice have suggested that this molecule may not be required for normal generation and maturation of B cells in the bone marrow. The monoclonal antibody 6D5 recognizes the same epitope as the published clone, 1D3.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-657
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin