- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy7
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 1D3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with MouseCD19, a 95 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein, a member of the Ig superfamily and a B cell-lineage differentiation antigen expressed by all the B lymphocyte development stages, except for the terminally differentiated plasma cells.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd19
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AW495831, Cd19
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12478
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 1D3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with MouseCD19, a 95 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein, a member of the Ig superfamily and a B cell-lineage differentiation antigen expressed by all the B lymphocyte development stages, except for the terminally differentiated plasma cells. CD19 associates with CD21, CD81 and MHC class II to form a multi-molecular complex that initiates the mature B lymphocyte activation by interaction with the B-cell receptors. CD 19 enhances the B cell proliferation, development and activation, and the maturation of memory B cells. In CD19-deficient mice, the generation and maturation of B lymphocytes in the bone marrow and periphery are affected.
- 1: Cherukuri, A., Cheng, P. C., Pierce, S. K. (2001). The role of the CD19/CD21 complex in B cell processing and presentation of complement-tagged antigens.The Journal of Immunology, 167(1), 163-172.
- 2: Krop, I., De Fougerolles, A. R., Hardy, R. R., Allison, M., Schlissel, M. S., Fearon, D. T. (1996). Self-renewal of B-1 lymphocytes is dependent on CD19.European journal of immunology,26(1), 238-242.
- 3: Engel, P., Zhou, L. J., Ord, D. C., Sato, S., Koller, B., Tedder, T. F. (1995). Abnormal B lymphocyte delevopment, activation, and differentiation in mice that lack or overexpress the CD19 signal transduction molecule.Immunity,3(1), 39-50.
- 4: Sato, S., Jansen, P. J., Tedder, T. F. (1997). CD19 and CD22 expression reciprocally regulates tyrosine phosphorylation of Vav protein during B lymphocyte signaling.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,94(24), 13158-13162.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-785
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin