- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 1D3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD19, a 95 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein, a member of the Ig superfamily and a B cell-lineage differentiation antigen expressed by all the B lymphocyte development stages, except for the terminally differentiated plasma cells.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd19
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AW495831, Cd19
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12478
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 1D3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD19, a 95 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein, a member of the Ig superfamily and a B cell-lineage differentiation antigen expressed by all the B lymphocyte development stages, except for the terminally differentiated plasma cells. CD19 associates with CD21, CD81 and MHC class II to form a multi-molecular complex that initiates the mature B lymphocyte activation by interaction with the B-cell receptors. CD 19 enhances the B cell proliferation, development and activation, and the maturation of memory B cells. In CD19-deficient mice, the generation and maturation of B lymphocytes in the bone marrow and periphery are affected.
- 1: Knapp W(1989) Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 2: Schlossman, S., L. Bloumsell, et al. eds (1995). Leucocyte Typing V: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press. New York
- 3: McMichael, A. J., Beverley, P. C. L., Cobbold, S., Crumpton, M. J., Gilks, W., Gotch, F. M., ... Waldman, H. (1987). Leukocyte typing III.White Cell Differentiation Antigens, 733-786.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-786
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.