- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 2B11 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD184 (CXCR4or Fusin), a seven-transmembrane G-protein-coupled receptor.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cxcr4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD184, LESTR, Sdf1r, Cmkar4, PB-CKR, b2b220Clo, PBSF/SDF-1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12767
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 2B11 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD184 (CXCR4or Fusin), a seven-transmembrane G-protein-coupled receptor. It is expressed by astrocytes, B cells, T cells, monocytes, neutrophils, neurons, and hematopoietic cell types. CD184 is a coreceptor for X4 HIV-1.The monoclonal 2B11 antibody recognizes the amino terminus of CD184 and has functional activity.
- 1: Pierelli, L., Bonanno, G., Rutella, S., Marone, M., Scambia, G., Leone, G. (2001). CD105 (endoglin) expression on hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells.Leukemia lymphoma,42(6), 1195-1206.
- 2: She, X., Matsuno, F., Harada, N., Tsai, H., Seon, B. K. (2004). Synergy between antiendoglin (CD105) monoclonal antibodies and TGF-beta in suppression of growth of human endothelial cells.International journal of cancer,108(2), 251-257.
- 3: Seon, B. K., Kumar, S. (2002). CD105 antibody for targeting of tumor vascular endothelial cells. InThe new angiotherapy(pp. 499-515). Humana Press.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-871
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805