- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Func
- SPECIFICITY: The M18/2 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to mouse CD18, a 95kDA integrin beta 2 glycoprotein.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Itgb2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 2E6, LAD, Cd18, Lfa1, MF17, LCAMB, AI528527, Itgb2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16414
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The M18/2 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to mouse CD18, a 95kDA integrin beta 2 glycoprotein. CD18 is expressed on all leukocytes with the highest density by NK and T cells. CD18 forms LFA-1 with CD11a, Mac-1 with CD11b and gp150/95 with CD11c. Through these interactions, CD18 has an important role in cellular adhesion. The M18/2 antibody is reported to stimulate Mac-1 and LFA-1 adhesion to their ligands and block tumor cell metastasis.
- 1: Schlossman, S., L. Bloumsell, et al. eds (1995). Leucocyte Typing V: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press. New York
- 2: Nuns, J., Klasen, S., Ragueneau, M., Pavon, C., Couez, D., Mawas, C., ... Olive, D. (1993). CD28 mAbs with distinct binding properties differ in their ability to induce T cell activation: analysis of early and late activation events.International immunology,5(3), 311-315.
- 3: Karlsson, I., Malleret, B., Brochard, P., Delache, B., Calvo, J., Le Grand, R., Vaslin, B. (2007). FoxP3+ CD25+ CD8+ T-cell induction during primary simian immunodeficiency virus infection in cynomolgus macaques correlates with low CD4+ T-cell activation and high viral load.Journal of virology,81(24), 13444-13455.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-724
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.