- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Cell membrane glycoproteins derived from mouse BW5147 T cell lymphoma cells
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, ICC, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP, Multiplex
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD18 Antibody [C71/16] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, ELISA, western blotting, and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD18
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at -20°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Itgb2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Integrin beta2, ITGB2
- Protein Accession Number: P11835
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16414
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD18 represents the common beta2 integrin subunit that associates non-covalently with the alpha/beta chains of CD11a, CD11b, and CD11c to form various integrin heterodimers. It is expressed strongly on lymphocytes and monocytes and weakly on granulocytes. CD18 mediates a variety of heterotypic and homotypic intercellular adhesion reactions and it regulates the ligand-binding activates of the various CD11/CD18 complexes. The monoclonal antibody C71/16 has not been reported to inhibit cell adhesion.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-656
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.