- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The NOK-1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD178, which is the CD95 or Fas ligand.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FASLG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: APTL, FASL, CD178, CD95L, ALPS1B, CD95-L, TNFSF6, APT1LG1, FASLG
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 356
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The NOK-1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD178, which is the CD95 or Fas ligand. CD178 is a TNF superfamily type II transmembrane glycoprotein expressed by activated T and NK cells and is involved in Fas-mediated apoptosis of lymphocytes. CD178 is also expressed by monocytes, neutrophils, granulocytes and the parenchymal cells of the retina and cornea. The NOK-1 antibody has been reported to bind to COOH-terminus of the Fas ligand in the region associated with Fas binding.
- 1: Stber, E., Neurath, M., Calderhead, D., Perry Fell, H., Strober, W. (1995). Cross-linking of OX40 ligand, a member of the TNF/NGF cytokine family, induces proliferation and differentiation in murine splenic B cells.Immunity,2(5), 507-521.
- 2: Akiba, H., Oshima, H., Takeda, K., Atsuta, M., Nakano, H., Nakajima, A., ... Okumura, K. (1999). CD28-independent costimulation of T cells by OX40 ligand and CD70 on activated B cells.The Journal of Immunology,162(12), 7058-7066.
- 3: Calderhead, D. M., Buhlmann, J. E., Van den Eertwegh, A. J., Claassen, E., Noelle, R. J., Fell, H. P. (1993). Cloning of mouse Ox40: a T cell activation marker that may mediate TB cell interactions.The Journal of Immunology,151(10), 5261-5271.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-939
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.