- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Leu22-Gly407
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42.33 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, pH 7.2. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD177
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD177 Antigen, Human Neutrophil Alloantigen 2a, HNA-2a, NB1 Glycoprotein, NB1 GP, Polycythemia Rubra Vera Protein 1, PRV-1, CD177, NB1, PRV1
- Protein Accession Number: Q8N6Q3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 929654682
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57126
- CD177 is polymorphic and has at least two alleles: PRV1 and NB1. Human PRV1 is a Glycosyl-Phosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked cell surface glycoprotein that belongs to the uPAR/CD59/Ly6 family of receptors. PRV1 is expressed by neutrophils and neutrophil precursors,and changes in expression serve as diagnostic markers for myeloproliferative disorders such as polycythemia vera and essential thrombocythemia. PRV1 may also be expressed by Erythroblasts, B cells, and Monocytes. NB1, a Glycosyl-Phosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked cell surface glycoprotein, was first described in a case of neonatal alloimmune neutropenia. It is reported that CD177 functions as a novel heterophilic binding partner that engages PECAM-1 in membrane-proximal IgD6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-398
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin