- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Violet-450
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The HP-3G10 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to an 80 kDa homodimer type II membrane glycoprotein from the C-type lectin superfamily, known as the human CD161 or NKR-P1A.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KLRB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NKR, CD161, CLEC5B, NKR-P1, NKRP1A, NKR-P1A, hNKR-P1A, KLRB1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3820
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The HP-3G10 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to an 80 kDa homodimer type II membrane glycoprotein from the C-type lectin superfamily, known as the human CD161 or NKR-P1A. CD161 is expressed on most natural killer cells, subsets of CD4+ and CD8+ T lymphocytes, gammadelta TCR T lymphocytes, a subset of CD3+ thymocytes, and especially on CD45RO+ T lymphocytes. Reports indicate that it may serve as a specific receptor for some natural killer cell targets and a possible stimulatory role. BG Violet 450 conjugate is an alternative to the Pacific Blue, eFluor 450, or BD Horizon V450 dyes. It is excited by the violet (405 nm) laser, with a peak emission of 450nm.
- 1: Mrquez, C., Trigueros, C., Franco, J. M., Ramiro, A. R., Carrasco, Y. R., Lpez-Botet, M., Toribio, M. L. (1998). Identification of a common developmental pathway for thymic natural killer cells and dendritic cells.Blood,91(8), 2760-2771.
- 2: Cosmi, L., De Palma, R., Santarlasci, V., Maggi, L., Capone, M., Frosali, F., ... Annunziato, F. (2008). Human interleukin 17producing cells originate from a CD161+ CD4+ T cell precursor.The Journal of experimental medicine,205(8), 1903-1916.
- 3: Exley, M., Porcelli, S., Furman, M., Garcia, J., Balk, S. (1998). CD161 (NKR-P1A) costimulation of CD1d-dependent activation of human T cells expressing invariant Valpha 24Jalpha Q T cell receptor alpha chains.The Journal of experimental medicine,188(5), 867-876.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-833
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $210.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.