- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PerCP-Cy5.5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The HP-3G10 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to an 80 kDa homodimer type II membrane glycoprotein from the C-type lectin superfamily, known as the human CD161 or NKR-P1A.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KLRB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NKR, CD161, CLEC5B, NKR-P1, NKRP1A, NKR-P1A, hNKR-P1A, KLRB1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3820
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The HP-3G10 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to an 80 kDa homodimer type II membrane glycoprotein from the C-type lectin superfamily, known as the human CD161 or NKR-P1A. CD161 is expressed on most natural killer cells, subsets of CD4+ and CD8+ T lymphocytes, gammadelta TCR T lymphocytes, a subset of CD3+ thymocytes, and especially on CD45RO+ T lymphocytes. Reports indicate that it may serve as a specific receptor for some natural killer cell targets and a possible stimulatory role.
- 1: Mrquez, C., Trigueros, C., Franco, J. M., Ramiro, A. R., Carrasco, Y. R., Lpez-Botet, M., Toribio, M. L. (1998). Identification of a common developmental pathway for thymic natural killer cells and dendritic cells.Blood,91(8), 2760-2771.
- 2: Cosmi, L., De Palma, R., Santarlasci, V., Maggi, L., Capone, M., Frosali, F., ... Annunziato, F. (2008). Human interleukin 17producing cells originate from a CD161+ CD4+ T cell precursor.The Journal of experimental medicine,205(8), 1903-1916.
- 3: Exley, M., Porcelli, S., Furman, M., Garcia, J., Balk, S. (1998). CD161 (NKR-P1A) costimulation of CD1d-dependent activation of human T cells expressing invariant Valpha 24Jalpha Q T cell receptor alpha chains.The Journal of experimental medicine,188(5), 867-876.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-839
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $235.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.