- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Func, IF, IP
- SPECIFICITY: The 2.4G2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with an epitope on the extracellular domain of the mouse CD16 (Fc gamma III) and CD 32 (Fc gamma II).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Fcgr3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fcgr3, Fcgr3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 14131
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 2.4G2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with an epitope on the extracellular domain of the mouse CD16 (Fc gamma III) and CD 32 (Fc gamma II). CD16 and CD32 are low affinity receptors for the IgG Fc domain and are expressed by B lymphocytes, NK cells, kupffer cells, mast cells, monocytes, macrophages, granulocytes, immature thymocytes, neutrophils, and some activated mature T cells.The 2.4G2 antibody blocks the binding of immunoglobulins to CD16 and CD32, and possibly to Fc gamma I receptor.
- 1: Araujo-Jorge, T. A. N. I. A., Rivera, M. T., el Bouhdidi, A. Y. A. C. H. I., Daron, M. A. R. C., Carlier, Y. (1993). An Fc gamma RII-, Fc gamma RIII-specific monoclonal antibody (2.4 G2) decreases acute Trypanosoma cruzi infection in mice.Infection and immunity,61(11), 4925-4928.
- 2: Jensen, W. A., Marschner, S., Ott, V. L., Cambier, J. C. (2001). FcgammaRIIB-mediated inhibition of T-cell receptor signal transduction involves the phosphorylation of SH2-containing inositol 5-phosphatase (SHIP), dephosphorylation of the linker of activated T-cells (LAT) and inhibition of calcium mobilization.Biochemical Society Transactions,29(Pt 6), 840-846.
- 3: Vremec, D., Zorbas, M., Scollay, R., Saunders, D. J., Ardavin, C. F., Wu, L., Shortman, K. (1992). The surface phenotype of dendritic cells purified from mouse thymus and spleen: investigation of the CD8 expression by a subpopulation of dendritic cells.The Journal of experimental medicine,176(1), 47-58.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-574
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.