- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: VH81X Tg B cells and T220 stromal cell line
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, WB, WB-NR
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD16/32 Antibody  for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD16/32
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Fcgr2b; Fcgr3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FcRgammaII, FcRgammaIII, Fc gamma II receptor, Fc gamma III receptor, FcFR2, IGFR2, FcGR3, IGFR3, Fc receptor block
- Protein Accession Number: P08101; P08508
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 14130/14131
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The lymphocyte Fcgamma receptors recognize the Fc portion of IgG, presented either as immune complexes or as free antibody. The different classes of receptors are distinct because of varying size, tissue distribution and affinity for IgGs. The Fc type II receptor is expressed on a wide variety of cells including B cells, hematopoietic cells, monocyte/macrophages, neutrophils, platelets, Langerhans cells, eosinophils, basophils, trophoblasts, and endothelial cells of the placenta. The Fcgamma type III receptors are higher affinity than the type II and are expressed on macrophages, NK cells and neutrophils. Both types of receptors can be expressed on the same cell and in varying ratios. The receptors are constitutively expressed, although cytokines and lymphokines can modulate their expression. Besides identifying FcgammaR+ cells, monoclonal antibodies to the FcgammaII/III receptor have been used to block Fc receptor binding of IgG, Fc-mediated signal transduction and effector functions, clearance of immune complexes and to attenuate infection by organisms dependent on FcgammaR for parasitic invasion. The monoclonal antibody 93 recognizes a conformational epitope formed by FcgammaII and FcgammaIII receptors.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-743
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.