- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The MR1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD154, a 39kDA transmembrane glycoprotein also known as CD40 ligand and gp39.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Armenian Hamster IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd40lg
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IGM, IMD3, Ly62, TRAP, gp39, CD154, Cd40l, HIGM1, Ly-62, T-BAM, CD40-L, Tnfsf5, Cd40lg
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21947
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The MR1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD154, a 39kDA transmembrane glycoprotein also known as CD40 ligand and gp39. CD154 is expressed on activated T cells and plays a role in B-T cell costimulation. The interaction of CD154 with CD40 induces B cell cycle entry and the signaling for T-dependent B cell activation. By interfering with this interaction, the MR1 antibody is reported to inhibit T and B lymphocyte activation.
- 1: Noelle, R. J., Roy, M., Shepherd, D. M., Stamenkovic, I., Ledbetter, J. A., Aruffo, A. (1992). A 39-kDa protein on activated helper T cells binds CD40 and transduces the signal for cognate activation of B cells.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,89(14), 6550-6554.
- 2: Roy, M., Aruffo, A., Ledbetter, J., Linsley, P., Kehry, M., Noelle, R. (1995). Studies on the interdependence of gp39 and B7 expression and function during antigenspecific immune responses.European journal of immunology,25(2), 596-603.
- 3: Van den Eertwegh, A. J., Noelle, R. J., Roy, M. E. E. N. A. K. S. H. I., Shepherd, D. M., Aruffo, A., Ledbetter, J. A., ... Claassen, E. (1993). In vivo CD40-gp39 interactions are essential for thymus-dependent humoral immunity. I. In vivo expression of CD40 ligand, cytokines, and antibody production delineates sites of cognate TB cell interactions.The Journal of experimental medicine,178(5), 1555-1565.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-867
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.