- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Activated mouse Th1 clone D1.6
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD154 Antibody [MR1] for use in flow cytometry, ELISA, immunohistochemistry, and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD154
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd40lg
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD40L, CD40 ligand, gp39
- Protein Accession Number: P27548
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21947
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD154, formerly known as CD40 ligand and gp39, is a type II integral membrane protein and a member of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) family of ligands. It is an important accessory molecule in T cell-B cell costimulatory interactions and is expressed predominantly on activated CD4+ T lymphocytes. It is also present on the surface of activated Th0, Th1, and Th2 T cell clones. Its expression is transient and cyclosporin-sensitive. The MR1 monoclonal antibody binds to murine CD154 with high affinity, blocks binding to CD40, and blocks CD154 function. Administration of this antibody to mice blocks the ability to mount primary and secondary immune responses to TD antigens yet does not alter the immune response to TI antigens.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-771
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.