- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The UC10-4F10-11 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the mouse Cytotoxic T-Lymphocyte Antigen-4 (CTLA-4), also known as CD152.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Armenian Hamster IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ctla4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cd152, Ly-56, Ctla-4, Ctla4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12477
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The UC10-4F10-11 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the mouse Cytotoxic T-Lymphocyte Antigen-4 (CTLA-4), also known as CD152. It is a protein with a structure similar to CD28 regarding the genomic organization, amino acid sequence, and structure. CTLA-4 is expressed on activated T cells and CD25+/CD4+ Treg lymphocytes and binds the members of the B7 family, B7-1 (CD80) and B7-2 (CD86), with higher affinity than CD28. CD28 seems to provide opposing signal to T lymphocytes, while CD152 inhibits the T lymphocytes progression to an activated state and their proliferation, CD28 is a costimulator. The mouse UC10 -4F10-11 monoclonal antibody does not cross-react with the rat leukocytes.
- 1: Herling, M., Teitell, M. A., Shen, R. R., Medeiros, L. J., Jones, D. (2003). TCL1 expression in plasmacytoid dendritic cells (DC2s) and the related CD4+ CD56+ blastic tumors of skin.Blood,101(12), 5007-5009.
- 2: Peduzzi, E., Groeper, C., Schtte, D., Zajac, P., Rondini, S., Mensah-Quainoo, E., ... Daubenberger, C. A. (2007). Local activation of the innate immune system in Buruli ulcer lesions.Journal of Investigative Dermatology,127(3), 638-645.
- 3: Sun, Q., Woodcock, J. M., Rapoport, A., Stomski, F. C., Korpelainen, E. I., Bagley, C. J., ... Lopez, A. F. (1996). Monoclonal antibody 7G3 recognizes the N-terminal domain of the human interleukin-3 (IL-3) receptor alpha-chain and functions as a specific IL-3 receptor antagonist.Blood,87(1), 83-92.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-855
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $375.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin