- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Extracellular portion of murine CTLA-4 fused to a murine IgG2a
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Adhesion, Blocking, E, Flow, ICC, IP, WB, WB-NR
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD152 Antibody [1B8] for use in flow cytometry, ELISA, and stimulation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD152
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ctla4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CTLA-4, cytotoxic T-lymphocyte protein 4
- Protein Accession Number: P09793
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12477
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The lymphocyte surface antigen CD152, also known as CTLA-4, is related to the costimulatory molecule CD28 and both molecules share common B7 family counter-receptors. However CD152 is thought to be a negative regulator of T cell activation and may play a role in apoptotic control of T cells. CD152 is relatively conserved among humans, mice, and chickens.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-906
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.