- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Monocytes separated from other peripheral leukocytes on fibronectin plates
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD15 Antibody  for use in flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD15
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgM
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FUT4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lewis X, 3-FAL, SSEA-1, 3-fucosyl-N-acetyllactosamine
- Protein Accession Number: P22083
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2526
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD15 is a carbohydrate antigen found on the cell surface of neutrophils and monocytes, but not on basophils, platelets, lymphocytes, or erythrocytes. CD15 may function in adhesion as its ligand is L-selectin (CD62L).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-491
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin