- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 16B1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD144, the 140 kDA molecule called vascular endothelial (VE-cadherin) or cadherin 5.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CDH5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 7B4, CD144, CDH5
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1003
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 16B1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD144, the 140 kDA molecule called vascular endothelial (VE-cadherin) or cadherin 5. CD144 is an endothelial specific calcium-dependent adhesion molecule involved in cell contact-dependent growth inhibition, migration, survival, adhesion. It is concentrated at the intercellular boundaries of endothelial cells and essential in maintaining cell layer integrity.
- 1: Corada, M., Mariotti, M., Thurston, G., Smith, K., Kunkel, R., Brockhaus, M., ... Dejana, E. (1999). Vascular endothelialcadherin is an important determinant of microvascular integrity in vivo.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,96(17), 9815-9820.
- 2: Crosby, C. V., Fleming, P. A., Argraves, W. S., Corada, M., Zanetta, L., Dejana, E., Drake, C. J. (2005). VE-cadherin is not required for the formation of nascent blood vessels but acts to prevent their disassembly.Blood,105(7), 2771-2776.
- 3: May, C., Doody, J. F., Abdullah, R., Balderes, P., Xu, X., Chen, C. P., ... Bohlen, P. (2005). Identification of a transiently exposed VE-cadherin epitope that allows for specific targeting of an antibody to the tumor neovasculature.Blood,105(11), 4337-4344.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-862
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $245.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin