- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CD14 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 54-83 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human CD14.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Monocyte differentiation antigen CD14, Myeloid cell-specific leucine-rich glycoprotein, CD14, Monocyte differentiation antigen CD14, urinary form, Monocyte differentiation antigen CD14, membrane-bound form, CD14
- Protein Accession Number: P08571
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20141203
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 929
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD14 is a surface protein preferentially expressed on monocytes/macrophages. It binds lipopolysaccharide binding protein and recently has been shown to bind apoptotic cells.
- 1: Donati,M., J. Periodontol. 79 (3), 517-524 (2008)
- 2: Yuan,F.F., Immunol. Cell Biol. 86 (3), 268-270 (2008)
- 3: Setoguchi,M., Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1008 (2), 213-222 (1989)
- 4: Goyert,S.M., Science 239 (4839), 497-500 (1988)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-229
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin