- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Violet-450
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 61D3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with CD14, a cell surface anchored glycoprotein that is primarily expressed on monocytes, inerfollicular macrophages, and a subset of dendritic cells.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD14, CD14
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 929
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 61D3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with CD14, a cell surface anchored glycoprotein that is primarily expressed on monocytes, inerfollicular macrophages, and a subset of dendritic cells. CD14 associates with MD-2 (LY-96) and TLR4 to form a receptor complex, which signals specifically in response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS) binding. The CD14/MD-2/TLR4 receptor complex signals via MyD88, TIRAP, and TRAF6, and ultimately activates NF-kappaB.BG Violet 450 conjugate is an alternative to the Pacific Blue, eFluor 450, or BD Horizon V450 dyes. It is excited by the violet (405 nm) laser, with a peak emission of 450nm.
- 1: Schlossman, S. F. (1995).Leucocyte typing V: White cell differentiation antigens: Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop and Conference, Held in Boston, USA 3-7 November, 1993. Oxford University Press.
- 2: Leucocyte Typing VI: White Cell Differentiation Antigens: Proceedings of the Sixth International Workshop and Conference Held in Kobe, Japan, 10-14 November 1996. Garland Pub., 1998.
- 3: Devitt, A., Moffatt, O. D., Raykundalia, C., Capra, J. D., Simmons, D. L., Gregory, C. D. (1998). Human CD14 mediates recognition and phagocytosis of apoptotic cells.Nature,392(6675), 505-509.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-388
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $210.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.