- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Cynomolgus, Dog, Hooded Seal, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human peripheral monocytes
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD14 Antibody [61D3] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD14
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LPS-R, LPS receptor, gp55
- Protein Accession Number: P08571
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 929
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD14 is a 55 kDa glycosphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored single chain glycoprotein. It is expressed on monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, and Langerhans cells. It is also weakly expressed on neutrophils. CD14 appears to be involved in clearance of gram-negative bacteria via its high affinity binding to LPS-LPB complexes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-483
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.