- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The DL-101 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD138, a 85-92 kDA type I heparan sulfate proteoglycan.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SDC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SDC, CD138, SYND1, syndecan, SDC1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6382
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The DL-101 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD138, a 85-92 kDA type I heparan sulfate proteoglycan. CD138 is known as Syndecan-1 and is expressed on pre-B cells, immature B cells, plasma cells, and malignant plasma cells, to the exclusion of mature circulating B cells. Syndecan-1 is also expressed on vascular smooth muscle, endothelial, neural, and embryonic mesenchymal cells. It is involved in cellular proliferation, cellular migration, and acts as an extracellular matrix receptor. Among the hematopoietic elements, CD138 is a useful marker for plasma cells.
- 1: Kayagaki, N., Kawasaki, A., Ebata, T., Ohmoto, H., Ikeda, S., Inoue, S., ... Yagita, H. (1995). Metalloproteinase-mediated release of human Fas ligand.The Journal of experimental medicine,182(6), 1777-1783.
- 2: Oyaizu, N., Adachi, Y., Hashimoto, F., McCloskey, T. W., Hosaka, N., Kayagaki, N., ... Pahwa, S. (1997). Monocytes express Fas ligand upon CD4 cross-linking and induce CD4+ T cells apoptosis: a possible mechanism of bystander cell death in HIV infection.The Journal of Immunology,158(5), 2456-2463.
- 3: Villunger, A., Egle, A., Marschitz, I., Kos, M., Bck, G., Ludwig, H., ... Greil, R. (1997). Constitutive expression of Fas (Apo-1/CD95) ligand on multiple myeloma cells: a potential mechanism of tumor-induced suppression of immune surveillance.Blood,90(1), 12-20.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-933
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $400.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin