- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Leu 29 - Ala 216
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 22.0 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Immobilized Human OX40 Ligand, Fc Tag at 5ug/mL (100uL/well) can bind Human OX40, His Tag with a linear range of 0.128-2ug/mL.
- PURITY: >92% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFRSF4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TNFRSF4, OX40, CD134, OX40L receptor, ACT35, TXGP1L
- Protein Accession Number: P43489-1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7293
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 4 (TNFRSF4) is also known as ACT35 antigen, OX40L receptor, TAX transcriptionally-activated glycoprotein 1 receptor, CD antigen CD134, OX40. OX40 / TNFRSF4 contains four TNFR-Cys repeats. TNFRSF4 is receptor for TNFSF4 / OX40L / GP34 and can interacts with TRAF2, TRAF3 and TRAF5.
- 1: Arch R.H., et al., 1998, Mol. Cell. Biol. 18:558-565.
- 2: Kawamata S., et al., 1998, J. Biol. Chem. 273:5808-5814.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-571
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin