- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human CD13 was used as the immunogen for the CD13 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
Optimal dilution of the CD13 antibody should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ANPEP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Aminopeptidase N, AP-N, hAPN, Alanyl aminopeptidase, Aminopeptidase M, AP-M, Microsomal aminopeptidase, Myeloid plasma membrane glycoprotein CD13, gp150, CD13, ANPEP, APN, CD13, PEPN
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 290
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This mAb recognizes an extracellular epitope of an integral membrane glycoprotein of 150kDa, identified as CD13. This antigen is present on most cells of myeloid origin including granulocytes, monocytes, mast cells, and GM-progenitor cells. It is also expressed by the majority of AML, CML in myeloid blast crisis, and in a smaller fraction of lymphoid leukemias. It is absent from normal lymphocytes, platelets and erythrocytes. CD13 is also present on fibroblasts; endothelial cells, epithelial cells from renal proximal tubules and intestinal brush border, bone marrow stromal cells, osteoclasts, and cells lining bile duct canaliculi. CD13 is identical to aminopeptidase N (APN), a prominent membrane-bound metalloprotease present on the surface of intestinal brush border and renal tubules. CD13 plays a role in metabolism of biologically active peptides, in phagocytosis, and in bactericidal/tumoricidal activities. It also serves as a receptor for human coronaviruses (HCV). The lineage-restricted pattern of expression of CD13 within the hemopoietic compartment suggests that it may be important in myeloid cell differentiation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-380
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin