- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Violet-450
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The A7R34 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the mouse CD127, the alpha subunit of the IL-7 receptor, expressed by immature B lymphocytes in the bone marrow, CD4-/CD8-, CD4+, and CD8+ thymocytes, and by mature T lymphocytes at low levels.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il7r
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD127, IL-7Ralpha, Il7r
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16197
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The A7R34 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the mouse CD127, the alpha subunit of the IL-7 receptor, expressed by immature B lymphocytes in the bone marrow, CD4-/CD8-, CD4+, and CD8+ thymocytes, and by mature T lymphocytes at low levels. Mature T cells express CD117 at low levels in the periphery.The A7R34 antibody prevents the interaction between IL-7 and its receptor and the binding of mAb SB/199, which also recognizes mouse CD127.BG Violet 450 conjugate is an alternative to the Pacific Blue, eFluor 450, or BD Horizon V450 dyes. It is excited by the violet (405 nm) laser, with a peak emission of 450nm.
- 1: Sudo, T., Nishikawa, S. A. T. O. M. I., Ohno, N. O. R. I. K. O., Akiyama, N. A. O. K. O., Tamakoshi, M. A. S. A. T. A. D. A., Yoshida, H. I. S. A. H. I. R. O. (1993). Expression and function of the interleukin 7 receptor in murine lymphocytes.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,90(19), 9125-9129.
- 2: Hashi, H., Yoshida, H., Honda, K., Fraser, S., Kubo, H., Awane, M., ... Nishikawa, S. I. (2001). Compartmentalization of Peyers patch anlagen before lymphocyte entry.The Journal of Immunology,166(6), 3702-3709.
- 3: Okuno, Y., Iwasaki, H., Huettner, C. S., Radomska, H. S., Gonzalez, D. A., Tenen, D. G., Akashi, K. (2002). Differential regulation of the human and murine CD34 genes in hematopoietic stem cells.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,99(9), 6246-6251.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-910
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.