- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The A7R34 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the mouse CD127, the alpha subunit of the IL-7 receptor, expressed by immature B lymphocytes in the bone marrow, CD4-/CD8-, CD4+, and CD8+ thymocytes, and by mature T lymphocytes at low levels.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il7r
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD127, IL-7Ralpha, Il7r
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16197
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The A7R34 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the mouse CD127, the alpha subunit of the IL-7 receptor, expressed by immature B lymphocytes in the bone marrow, CD4-/CD8-, CD4+, and CD8+ thymocytes, and by mature T lymphocytes at low levels. Mature T cells express CD117 at low levels in the periphery.The A7R34 antibody prevents the interaction between IL-7 and its receptor and the binding of mAb SB/199, which also recognizes mouse CD127.
- 1: Sudo, T., Nishikawa, S. A. T. O. M. I., Ohno, N. O. R. I. K. O., Akiyama, N. A. O. K. O., Tamakoshi, M. A. S. A. T. A. D. A., Yoshida, H. I. S. A. H. I. R. O. (1993). Expression and function of the interleukin 7 receptor in murine lymphocytes.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,90(19), 9125-9129.
- 2: Hashi, H., Yoshida, H., Honda, K., Fraser, S., Kubo, H., Awane, M., ... Nishikawa, S. I. (2001). Compartmentalization of Peyers patch anlagen before lymphocyte entry.The Journal of Immunology,166(6), 3702-3709.
- 3: Okuno, Y., Iwasaki, H., Huettner, C. S., Radomska, H. S., Gonzalez, D. A., Tenen, D. G., Akashi, K. (2002). Differential regulation of the human and murine CD34 genes in hematopoietic stem cells.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,99(9), 6246-6251.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-909
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.