- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Rat myeloma YB2/0 transfected with truncated IL-2Rbeta cDNA (YB2/0-mbetat-28)
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD122 Antibody [5H4] for use in flow cytometry and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD122
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at -20°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il2rb
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL-2Rbeta, IL-15 receptor beta chain
- Protein Accession Number: P16297
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16185
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The IL-2 receptor is a complex of three distinct polypeptide chains: (i) the alpha chain which binds IL-2 with low affinity; (ii) the beta chain that binds IL-2 with high affinity; and (iii) the common gamma chain (gammac) that does not bind IL-2. The high affinity receptor complex is an alpha/beta/gamma heterotrimer with a Kd of 1.3 x 10-11 M. In mouse spleen, CD122 is expresed on ~30% of CD8+ cells and all NK cells but <1% of B cells and CD4+ T lymphocytes. In the thymus, its expression is confined to CD4-CD8+ single positive and CD4-CD8- double negative cells. Cytoplasmic regions of the IL-2R beta chain are involved in IL-2-mediated cellular signaling and, via the interaction of IL-2 and its receptor complex, may be involved in the generation and differentiation of T lymphocytes. The monoclonal antibody 5H4 does not block IL-2 binding.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-065
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin