- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Violet-450
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The N418 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the integrin alphax chain of the mouse CD11c, which is expressed on dendritic cells, CD4-/CD8+ intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL) and some activated T lymphocytes.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Armenian Hamster IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Itgax
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cr4, N418, Cd11c, AI449405, Itgax
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16411
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The N418 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the integrin alphax chain of the mouse CD11c, which is expressed on dendritic cells, CD4-/CD8+ intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL) and some activated T lymphocytes. Low levels of CD11c were detected on mouse splenic natural killer cells and on the monocyte/macrophage lineage cells.CD11c expression is upregulated on IEL and T lymphocytes after activation. It binds to CD54, fibrinogen and iC3b and influences the leukocyte adhesive interactions. The N418 antibody binds to CD11c on splenic dendritic cells of the mouse in the T-dependent areas. It also contributes to the binding of iC3b.BG Violet 450 conjugate is an alternative to the Pacific Blue, eFluor 450, or BD Horizon V450 dyes. It is excited by the violet (405 nm) laser, with a peak emission of 450nm.
- 1: Barclay, A. N., Brown, M. H., Law, S. A. K. A., McKnight, A. J., Tomlinson, M. G., van der Merwe, P. A. (1997).The leucocyte antigen factsbook. Academic Press.
- 2: Pulendran, B., Lingappa, J., Kennedy, M. K., Smith, J., Teepe, M., Rudensky, A., ... Maraskovsky, E. (1997). Developmental pathways of dendritic cells in vivo: distinct function, phenotype, and localization of dendritic cell subsets in FLT3 ligand-treated mice.The Journal of Immunology,159(5), 2222-2231.
- 3: Xin, K. Q., Mizukami, H., Urabe, M., Toda, Y., Shinoda, K., Yoshida, A., ... Okuda, K. (2006). Induction of robust immune responses against human immunodeficiency virus is supported by the inherent tropism of adeno-associated virus type 5 for dendritic cells.Journal of virology,80(24), 11899-11910.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-100
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin